Tips and Tricks
Did you know...
- You can drag the map with the right mouse button for accelerated scrolling.
- If you hold shift while clicking the close button on the pop-up alert window no more alerts will be shown.
- When you type in the Game Map window you’ll get a drop-down list of towns to jump to.
- You can double click events in Recent Events & Current Attacks to jump to the appropriate section.
- Double click the icon of a capture or brigade event to go to an alternate section.
- You can ‘flick’ the map to scroll quickly.
- Shift-clicking the main close button will quit BEGM completely rather than just minimising to tray.
- You can double click a town on the map to view it’s status.
- If you mouse over the alert window while it’s fading out it will fade back in.
- You can drag the section titles in the game status window to reorder them.